Saturday 22 August 2015

Food Guide PYramid


As a teen do you want to grow taller? Do you want to have more energy for your daily activities. Do you want to feel good? Do you want to develop fully to the highest potential your body can achieve?

Do want to maintain a proper weight? Do you want help to reduce weight? Do you want to reduce the risk of having chronic non communicable disease like high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other chronic disease?

Eating a balance diet and always exercising is the key to having a healthy good nutrition and maintaining a healthy body and away to chronic diseases. For you to achieve good health take this small steps to ensure us of good health.

Healthy eating occurs when you have the correct knowledge of the amount of food to be taken daily. For example like how many serving of bread, how much of rice can we eat to gain or maintain weight, do we still need to eat fruits to complete our meal, do we need to drink milk even as adults. There are so may question to be answered but there is one way to answer all of this queries.

Let us go understand why a pyramid is used to represent our guide in healthy eating
1. the bottom means we have to take more of this
2. topmost represents the food we have to take least of it




2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to day for Dr chimnedum herbal home for he has made A me proud with his great herbalist work am not regreathing never meeting him cause he is a great herbalist man Dr chimnedum herbal home is a herbal home where you will have peace of mind he is a great herbalist man indeed, Dr chimnedum will never ever make mistake when giving Herb's to people, he cures all kind of disease,infection, illness, STD, kidney stony, HIV/AIDS,I am one of does he cured with his herb I am Campbell William I will testify to the great herbal home of Dr chimnedum he has cured my staphylococcus with his great herb,I'm proud if you whant to contact him you are free to contact him on his e-mail ( DR.CHIMNEDUMHERBALHOME 1616@GMAIL.COM,you can also contact him on his WhatsApp line no:+2347086675538, I will like you to contact him and be free from any thing that is your problem, seeing is believing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete